- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: SHENGHUA
- Model Number: SH-LXXX
- Tag Size: 4*2 / 4*6 / 4*4 / 4*1 inch (Customized Design )
- Frequency: 860~960MHz
- Standard: EPC CLASS1 GEN2; ISO 18000-6C
- Operating Temp: -30~50(Celsius)
- Storage Temp: 40~60(Celsius)
- Operating Mode: R/W
- Memory Size: 96bit/512bit
- Data Storage Time: >10 years
- Life Cycle: 100,000 cycles
- Anti-interference: GOOD
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1000pcs/boxes, 20boxes/CTN(or by customized)|
Printable EPC CLASS1 GEN2 Impinj Chip UHF Smart RFID Label
|· Basic parameters|
|Type:||UHF passive RFID tags|
|Standards/Protocols:||EPC CLASS1 GEN2,ISO 18000-6C|
|· Physical parameters|
|Outer Material:||Copper paper/PET/PVC/Thermal paper|
|· Performance Parameters|
|Memory Size:||Up to 512bit|
|Chip:||Impinj M5/Alien H3/Alien H4|
|Reading Distance:||8M(Related to reader performance and working environment)|
|· Environmental parameters|
|· Specific applications|
|· Packaging and delivery|
It can not be used again, because it would be completely destroyed.
The unique global coding TID (tag identifier) cannot be modified after production. You can identify the authenticity of tag by integrated machine and the TID.
RFID tags adhere to each packaging of goods, could be identified by fixed or handheld reader. And the goods’ information, which could include storage location, delivery and details, is written on the chip.
1)Warehouse keeper has to check each good to make sure it is qualified based on orders when it put in or out the warehouse.
2)Warehouse keeper passes the qualified goods to stored keeper.
3)The information of goods will be uploaded to the host to compare with the prior orders when it goes through the fixed reader at the warehouse entrance.
Collecting data by handheld reader, such as material tab, shelves and quantity.
The main job of making an inventory is scanning the labels and location data. System can classify and make an inventory of goods automatically basing on preset data.
1) The self-adhesive label can track the product’s location, status and other information during transport.
2) The software can link the ID with the product of the order.
3) Installing readers to each vehicle, then you could know a real-time status of goods, throughout the process of loading and unloading of goods.
4) In case of any error or loss of the goods, the system will send an alert.
6.The Smart Supermarket
Shopping carts can communicate with RFID systems to guide shoppers around the store. It helps shoppers manage shopping lists, pay for items, and find products in the store.
Shoppers can find the way to get items, or organize a grocery list by aisle to make shopping easier. RFID systems can also enable real-time price checks and allows customers to pay for items through the cart, without having to go through a checkout line.
Products can be shipped byChina post, DHL, EMS, FedEx, SF, UPS, etc.
You can choose whatever logistics you like.
Freight can be consulted in advance.
As one of the leading manufacturers of RFID tags and readers in China, We have won a number of national patents and international certifications.
We are customer-oriented, produce a variety of customized anti-metal tags, windshield tags, library tags, laundry tags, anti-counterfeiting labels, tags for asset management successfully, solving various project problems of clients.
- Our Respect for Customers: Customers are our priority.
- Our Sincerity: We are honest, integral, truthful and open.
- Our Teamwork: We share benefit and responsibility; we are ordinary people achieving extraordinary accomplishment.
- Our Passion: We stay optimistic and never give up.
- Our Challenge: We welcome changes and endeavor for innovation.
- Our Dedication: We are professional and persistent; we strive for excellence.